Tuesday, November 04, 2008

VOTE!







This morning I couldn’t sleep; I woke up at 5 AM and figured I would get to my polling office by 6. To my surprise the line was bananas!! I would guess that more than 800 people on line before me at 6 AM. The lines were so full of black people, it was amazing!!

Okay, I must admit; and I am not sure how I feel about it, but a friend came up to me and let me know that there was another entrance that was designated for handicapped voters that no one is checking. He said that he went right into that entrance and voted. He walked me in and boom, I was in; it took me 20 minutes. I cut the line to vote for Barack Obama; was that shady? Should I feel bad? Nah, I got my vote in and I feel wonderful.

2 comments:

SUPREME said...

You already know! I Ba-rocked the vote today! I waited on line at the Supreme Court in downtown Brooklyn from 8:30 to 10:25. The line was insane!!!

theHotness Grrrl said...

That was shady, but for a good cause!!! I waited 3 and half hours-- Harlem is off da heezy!