Monday, September 08, 2008

Holland








It is 2AM Tuesday morning in Holland and I am both exhausted and restless. I came here on a consulting job for a fairly famous dutch rapper/musician named Postman. When I reached the airport in Amsterdam I realized that I my iPhone had not been set up properly to work overseas. I could not call or text or receive calls or texts, this situation sucked because I was supposed to text or call my ride when I landed. Luckily I found a pay phone and and Postman's manager's cell number and everything worked out.

Monique picked me up and we immediately drove The Hague where we hooked up with Postman for a meeting with a graphic designer for Postman's website. Needless to say I was exhausted. After the meeting we had lunch in The Hague and strolled around downtown a bit.

After The Hague we went Monique's office in LOOSDRECHT, which is a sleepy little town next to Hilversum, which is another; tiny bit bigger sleepy town where I am staying while I work. Not Amsterdam, 25 minutes away. I am a little bummed; but tomorrow night I hit the road and I party in the DAM. These photos are in ascending order.

No comments: