Wednesday, May 21, 2008




It's been couple of days since I have had a chance to write I need to catch up on things. Oh, I had an extremely busy day on Saturday. My new artist Kameron Corvet; opened for Tamia and Jaheem at the Beacon Theater. That was an interesting spectacle. Let me just say that Tamia is a real talent and if she would have decided to sell a little more sex in her act like Beyonce she would be much bigger now. I must also say that Jaheem is one of the worst live performers of all time. He is completely uncomfortable with himself on stage and although he has a nice voice; he is definitely not a star.

After that Kameron and I went to Fort Greene so that he could perform at my friend Veronica's birthday party. I have to say; Veronica through the party of the year. I had a ball; everyone was cool and open and the DJ's were off the hook! I danced my old ass off!!

No comments: